Export and Import mail from Horde
Exporting Your Emails from Horde
- In the navigation menu at left click on your general "mail" folder (which should contain all your mail sub-folders)
- Next, in the menu bar at top, click on "Folders."
- Now select the folder you wish to export by checking its box.
- Next, select "Download Folder(s)" from the "Choose Action:" drop-down box.
- You will be given an .mbox file to download. Store it in a location you'll remember.
Importing Your Emails Into Horde
- Click "Folders" in the menu bar.
- Select "Create Folder" from the "Choose Action:" drop-down box and give your new folder a name (preferrably the same name as the one you just exported from).
- Now select this folder by checking its box.
- This time, select "Import Messages" from the "Choose Action:" drop-down box.
- Next you'll browse to the download location you used above and select your .mbox file to import and click "Import."
- Your messages should automatically be imported into your newly created folder.
- Double check the new folder and make sure the messages are there and that they are intact.