Backing up the current content of your Plesk account and web site
- Login to the Plesk Control Panel at https://
:8443 or https://psaXXX.his.com:8443/
- Select the subscription you want to work with.
- Under Websites and Domains, or on the Right-Side menu: Click on Backup Manager
- Click Backup and select these options:
Store backup in Server Repository
Back up ALL Domain configuration and content
Leave Suspend domain until backup task is completed unchecked.
- Click on Back Up to start the backup.
Once the backup is done, you will see it in the list of backups.
After that, you can download it to your computer for safekeeping by clicking on the disk icon next to its name.
This backup will only be restorable from within the control panel.