Changing an email password on a Plesk server
- Log onto your Control panel https://domain.xxx:8443/
(Replace domain.xxx with your real domain name)
- Click the Mail tab to access the Mail Names Management functions:
- Click on the mail name (email@example.com).
- Click on "To change the mailbox password, change a password of a corresponding Panel user account by following this link".
- Enter the new password in the "Password" area and confirm it in the "Confirm Password" area.
- Click OK for the change to take effect.