How can I change PHP Settings?
On our Plesk Hosting accounts you can edit the domain-level php.ini file through the Plesk Control Panel.
- Select the Websites & Domains tab.
- Expand the advanced options by clicking the "Show More" arrow.
- Click on PHP Settings from the menu.
- You can select common options from the drop-down menus, or create your own by using the "Custom Variable" option. For directives that are not listed, raw text can be input in the box at the bottom of this screen.
- Click "OK" at the bottom to save.
The most common parameters changed in the php.ini file are: