Upcoming End of Dialup Services: 9/30/2017
After providing Dialup Connectivity for more than 20 years, HIS will end this service this year.
Most of our dialup customers have switched to high-speed connections.
The last day we will be providing dialup connections is September 30 2017.
If you are specifically looking for dialup service in the DC-MD-VA area, providers still offers this service, you can sign up at
- Earthlink: https://www.earthlink.net/dialup/
- NetZero: http://store.netzero.net/account/showAllServices.do?type=internetAccess
or get a high-speed connection from one of these DC metro area providers
- Comcast: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service
- Verizon: http://fios.verizon.com/fios-internet.html
- RCN: http://www.rcn.com/dc-metro/
- AOL: http://get.aol.com/plans/dial-up-internet.php
Despite this change you will continue to have access to your his.com email account through webmail.his.com or other third-party email clients.