Problem downloading messages via POP
If you are using POP to retrieve your mail, sometimes a big message will make your email app time out while trying to download it.
- Close the Mail program on your Computer.
- Open a Browser and Logon to your webmail, using your email address as username and your email password
- Check the messages sizes. A few MB should be OK, but anything bigger than 15-20 MB might cause a problem.
- Open the message and download the attachment onto your computer.
- Delete the message in webmail.
- Open the Mail app on your computer and try to download your mail again.
Repeat as needed.