Adding external email accounts in Zimbra Webmail
Sometimes you need to check more than one email account.
- Log in to your webmail with your email address and password.
- Click thePreferences tab.
- Under the Mail settings to the left you will see Accounts.
- Click Add External Account, a External Account Setting screen will open.
- Add the email address and give it a name.
Set the account to pull your mail server either by POP3 or IMAP and supply the username, password, server name, port and encryption.
Allows you to download the messages into the same inbox, but will not preserve folder structure.
does preserve folder structure, but shows the account in a separate inbox.
- Optionally, you can set a custom "Reply-to" address and a customized signature as well.
- Save the settings and you have completed the creation of an External Zimbra Account.
From now on, you will see the external email account name in Zimbra webmail, on the left side menu under "Mail folders".
You'll have to pick up messages from the External account manually:
Right-click on the External account name, then select "Get External mail" in the pull-down menu.