Changing nameservers at GoDaddy
HIS can host domains registered with any Registrar, here is how to update your name servers at GoDaddy.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click on the "My Account" button on the top left to access the account page.
- Click on the "Launch" next to the Domains on the Products tab.
- Select the check box next to the domain name to modify.
- On the Nameservers icon drop menu, Select "Set Nameservers".
- Select the "I have specific nameservers for my domains" radio button to display the nameservers. The current nameservers will be shown in the Nameserver fields.
- Change the Nameserver 1 to 4 to the following nameservers.
- Click OK.
After that you should see a message confirming the change have been submitted and will take place within 24 hours.