Restoring Data from a Plesk Backup
- Log into Plesk
- Click on Domains
- Click on Websites & Domains
- Click on Show More if needed
- Click on Backup & Restore
- Click to select the existing backup you wish to restore from the list of backups in your Server Repository or Personal FTP Repository.
- Select the items within the backup that you wish to restore (Selected objects).
Most of the time you only want to restore the Files of Domain: Selct the files to restore (or All of them)
8.If you wish to receive an email notification when the restore is over, Check that checkbox and fill-in your email address.
9.Click Restore to restore from your selected backup.
The restored objects, like web site files or database will replace the current live content (web site files or database) of the Web site or email accounts.