Accessing Web Site statistics from Plesk
By default, the statistics directory is protected by the initial FTP username/password setup when your account is created.
If you don't have the current password for the plesk-stat directory, you can reset it from your control panel:
- Click on Web Sites and domains,
- Click on the "More" link to display all the tools (if needed),
- Click on Password Protected Directories,
- Click on the directory plesk-stat,
- Click on an existing user name or create a new user,
- Enter a new password (or Add a New User, enter a new username and password), confirm it.
- Click OK to make the change.
After that you should be able use this username/password to access your Web Statistics from the Plesk Control Panel.