How to use Thunderbird Mozilla Lightning Calendar WebDAV/ICS access to Horde Calendar (Kronolith)
Follow these steps for using Mozilla Lightning Calendar with Kronolith:
Note: As of Thunderbird 78 Lightning has been integrated into Thunderbird
- Open your calendar in Horde webmail:
For the purposes of this demonstration, we assume your domain is "yourdomain.com", so the Webmail URL would be: https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
- CLick on My Calendars: You will see a list of all your calendars .
- Click on the calendar name you want to work with in the left menu, then on the Pencil icon to Edit it.
- Click on the "Subscription" tab.
- Copy the WebDAV/ICS Subscription URL
For the purposes of this demonstration, we assume that it says "https://email@example.com".
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- Create a new calendar by clicking the Plus sign in the list of accounts.
- Select location: On the network.
Username: the full email address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: the WebDAV/ICS Subscription URL above, i.e. https://email@example.com"
- Click on Find calendars.
- When prompted: enter your account password.
- Check the box to save the password.
- Click on Sign-In.
- Click on Subscribe.
That's it! You will see the new calendar has been added to the list of calendars in Thunderbird/Sunbird.