Setting Up Your iMac Dial-up Connection
The following instructions describe how to configure a new MacoSX dial-up connection to Mega-Dial
1. To begin select the Apple icon in the top left hand corner of your screen and then select Internet Access, then Internet Setup Assistant.
2. Select YES to Would you like to set up you iMac to access the Internet? and YES to Do you already have and Internet account?
3. On the next screen click on the forward button located at the bottom right of your screen.
4. Type HIS as the new name for your connection. You are also asked if you are using a modem, select Yes.
5. a. Select the HIS local Dialup Phone number for your area.
5. b. On the next screen enter the phone number. Type in your Username (this is the left part of your email address before the @ sign) and your Password (this is the same as your email password) and click Next.
6. Select No for the PPP Connection Script and and click Next.
7. Select No for the IP Address and click Next.
8. Leave all fields on Domain Name Server fields blank and click Next.
9. Click through each remaining page until you get to the Conclusion page.
10. Click Go-Ahead on the Conclusion Page.
Your iMac will now connect to the Internet using HIS.