Generic Email Setup Information
The following are the settings for setting up and configuring your @his.com mailbox.
Mail server settings
- Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.his.com or zimbraxx.his.com or psaxx.his.com
- Incoming Server Port Number: 993 Security: SSL/TLS
- IMAP Root Folder: INBOX
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.his.com or zimbrax.his.com or psaxx.his.com
- Outgoing Server Port Number: 465 Security: STARTTLS
- Full Name.
- Username: use your full email address
- Email password (for example, password1)
Legacy Personal Web Page/FTP Settings For mail.his.com Users.Used to store static web pages or files for mail.his.com user accounts created before 2005. This feature is not available anymore, and is likely to be discontinued at any time.
- Your home page address: http://www.his.com/~username
- FTP hostname or address: ftp.his.com
- FTP Username: use the left part of your email address (for example, if your address is email@example.com, username= userone)
- FTP Password (for example, password1).