I forgot my his.com/hers.com Zimbra email account password. What do I do to reset my password?
Here is what to do if you do not know or remember your current email password:
If you have added an alternate email address for recovery:
Click on the Forgot Password link on the HIS Zimbra Web Client Login page.
- Click on the "Forgot Password" link under the sign-in Button.
- Enter your email address as username: email@example.com and lick on Next
- Click on "Request code" and wait a few minutes
- After a few minutes you should receive and email with the code at your recovery address.
- Enter the code on https://webmail.his.com, and click on Verify Code
At this point you will have a choice of
- "Continue Session": this will allow you to access your email without resetting the password.
- "Reset Password".
If you want to reset your password:
- Click "Reset Password"
- Enter the new password and confirm it.
- Click on Submit
That is it.
Contact us and request a temporary password at: https://support.his.com/supp/contact (Click on Email Support).
You MUST provide an alternate email address or a phone number where we can reach you.
- Once your password has been reset for you and you have been provided a temporary password, use this procedure: Changing his.com Email Account Password Using A Temporary Password