Changing your OPenSRS Domain Management Password
If you need to reset your Domain Management password,
- Go to: https://manage.opensrs.net/index.cgi?action=reset_password_request
- Enter your domain name.
- Click on Send the password reset email.
- You will receive the email at the email address on file for the domain registration
NOTE: If you are unsure what is on file for those contacts, please contact HIS Support and we will help you.
- Check your email to ensure you received the password reset email. It will have the subject line ‘Password reset request for’ and will contain the domain name you requested. The email will also contain a link.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a new screen.
- In the field labeled password you will need to enter your new password you have chosen and then confirm it. The password must be between five (5) and twenty (20) characters.
- Once the new password has been set you will see a confirmation and you will able to log in: at https://manage.opensrs.net/